Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A weekend away...

This past weekend there were 5 of us who went to the Ct. Expo Center for a scrap booking weekend.It was an event put on by Creative Memories but I found some people who were interested in Stampin' Up. Luckily I packed some business card.

What a great time we had. We laughed, we ate, we cried from laughing, we scrapped and we ate..... lolol. Two of my friends went and got massages. I passed on that one. maybe next year. I was nice and relaxed all weekend so why spend the money? Thats how i look at it. lolol  We are hoping to do it again next year and maybe have more people come. We spent the night in Hartford even though we are only less then a half hour away from home. It was well work it!

In March I will be attending the  Stamin' Up convention in Hartford. That should be a great day. In September, we will head back to NY for the rubber stamp show again. Better start saving now for that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment