Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its Been a while....












                 Its been a while since Ive been here. Ive been very busy. I did an open house with a couple of really nice gals.I had cards available, stamped candles and other paper crafted goodies. I had received some card and candle orders to do so that has me busy. I am also working on a few hundred Christmas cards, that I used Holiday line up on. So it is very time consuming to color in all the snowmen! LOLOL
They are coming out so cute. I will take some pictures when They are done.
In the candles pictures above, I had found these candles that are textured. OH my, they are the best to stamp on! I used Upsy Daisy, Patterned Pines, Vintage vogue, Peaceful Wishes, Just believe and Inspired by Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment