Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stamp and Scrap Art Tour in NY

Last weekend a couple of friends and I went to Rhinebeck, NY for a stamp and scrap art tour. It was the first time that any of us went to something like that. We had a blast!!!!!!! Boy, can you spent a lot of money at those places! The trip there was all backwoods country roads. Absolutely gorgeous.



It took us longer to get home because we kept
pulling over and taking pictures! lolol
We saw so many farms. I would move there in a heart beat.


I bought a bunch of stamps that hopefully soon I will have a chance to play with. Check out what I bought. I took pictures of cards made with what I bought. Lets see how close I can get to mine to look like theirs. lolol
My favorite ones
Critters

2 comments:

  1. What a blast indeed. My my you bought a lot of stamps. I didn't realize how much you bought that day. We need to get together and play with everything we bought!! Oh what fun it was!! I love the country and the fresh air...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! I love your photographs!
    So glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete