Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MARYLAND


My son and i went to visit my parents in Maryland and had such a wonderful time. They live right around the corner from Assateague Island, where the wild horse roam wherever their hearts desire. It is incredible.
I taught my step mom how to stamp on candles and we learned together how to etch on glass. I love teaching people how to be creative, even though she was the one who originally got me into crafting when i was a teenager.






I used Embrace Life and Just believe stamp sets on the candles. I'm not sure if you can see the glass etching well but that is a palm tree. I made the stencil from the "Life's a Beach" cricut cartridge. We think it came out OK for the first try.

1 comment:

  1. These candles are absolutely beautiful. I love the palm tree etching on the wine glass too. Very impressed missy!!

    ReplyDelete